Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in Australia.
While most skin cancers are found on the face, head, back and upper limbs, they can appear on any part of the body.
Anyone can get skin cancer, especially if you have:
• Fair skin and freckle easily
• A large number of moles
• Family history of skin cancer
• Previous history of blistering sunburn
• Spent a lot of time outdoors.
We offer a range of skin care procedures to help maintain a healthy looking and cancer free skin.
1. Excision + Biopsy
2. Minor lumps and bumps excision
3. Mole mapping
4. Skin grafting
5. Curettage and electrodesiccation (diathermy)
Call us today on (07) 5314 1321 to make an appointment